For boy: Embroidered dashiki (shirt), trousers and hat. Made in Ghana, West Africa. 100 percent cotton brocade. Order now.
Special Instructions: READY MADE: Please allow 7 days from order date for delivery within the U.S.A. CUSTOM MADE: All sales final. Please provide measurements with order and allow 6 weeks for delivery from order date. Custom made. All sales final. For boy sizes 1 to 8. READY MADE:Boy - Size 6 (Shirt and Trousers), White with Gold embroidery, Chest - 36 inches, Length of shirt - 22 inches, Length of sleeves - 15 inches, Shoulder / Back - 13.5 inches, Around upper arm - 14 inches; Waist of trousers - 32 inches; Hip of trousers - 32 inches: Length of trousers - 28 inches.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY FOR CUSTOM MADE- Custom-made products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. A custom order is made to measurements provided by customer. All sales are final. The customer is responsible for providing accurate measurements.
SHIPPING INFO- Please allow adequate time for delivery after order date and receipt of measurements for custom made items. The customer is responsible for custom duties or fees for shipment outside the USA.
Measurement Questionnaire for men Please provide your measurements in inches.
1. Size ?
2. Height ? (Required - From top of head to floor without shoes. For example: 5 feet, 5 inches.)
3. Full length ? (From top of shoulder to floor without shoes.)
4. Collar ? (Measure around your neck. Keep the tape measure loose for comfort)
5. Chest ? (Around the fullest part of your chest)
6. Full Shoulder / Back ? (Measure from tip of Shoulder to tip of other shoulder. Measure from the back.) 7. Top of shoulder to waist? (From top of shoulder over chest to waist or belly button)
8. Shoulder to Hip? (From top of shoulder over chest to hip)
9. Waist? (Around your waist)
10. Around fullest part of hip ?
11. Inseam? (Inner thigh to desired end of trousers)
12. Length of trousers? (Waist to ankle or desired end of trousers - for trousers only).
13. Shirt Length? (Top of shoulder to below hip or desired end point of shirt - For Shirt Only)
14. Sleeve Length? (For outfit with sleeve - From tip of shoulder (where shoulder meets arm) to desired end of sleeve)
15. Around upper arm? (For outfit with sleeve - Measure around the fullest part of your upper arm - above the elbow and below the shoulder. )
16. Length of Agbada (For agbada or man’s gown only – Shoulder to desired end of agbada)
17. Around head? (For hat only)
18. Are these your exact measurements? (Required)
19. If not exact, please explain how many inches you added to your Chest, Waist and/or Hip measurements?