This exquisite ethnic inspired wedding attire is made of white hand cut voile lace with stones. FOR WOMAN: The woman’s voile lace gown has a detachable lace train with scalloped lace trim all around the edge. Lined. Veil and headpiece included (at customer's request). FOR MAN: The man's outfit has voile lace agbada with embroidery in front of agbada. Voile lace hat and trousers included. The dashiki (shirt) has long sleeves and is made of white Guinea brocade with embroidery on upper chest. Made in USA. A TeKay Designs exclusive. All sales final. Order now.
Special Instructions: Looking for something different…not found in stores…with ethnic and cultural appeal. Wanting to make a statement on your wedding day? You’ve come to the right place. This stunning ethnic inspired wedding attire is made of white hand cut voile lace with stones. READY MADE: Please allow up to 7 days to receive the order within the U.S.A. Rush order and express mail available for additional fees. CUSTOM MADE: FOR WOMAN: Please provide your measurements with order: Around upper bust, Around fullest part of Bust, Around Waist, Around Hip, Length of top (Upper bust to hip), Length of skirt (Waist to floor without shoes) with order. FOR MAN: Please provide your measurements including Height, Chest, Around collar (Neck), Shoulder to Shoulder (Back), Length of Shirt, Length of trousers, Inseam, and Around thigh. Please provide measurements with order and allow 6 weeks for delivery.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY FOR CUSTOM MADE- Custom-made products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. A custom order is made to measurements provided by customer. All sales are final. The customer is responsible for providing accurate measurements.
SHIPPING INFO- Please allow adequate time for delivery after order date and receipt of measurements for custom made items. The customer is responsible for custom duties or fees for shipment outside the USA.
Measurement Questionnaire for men Please provide your measurements in inches.
1. Size ?
2. Height ? (Required - From top of head to floor without shoes. For example: 5 feet, 5 inches.)
3. Full length ? (From top of shoulder to floor without shoes.)
4. Collar ? (Measure around your neck. Keep the tape measure loose for comfort)
5. Chest ? (Around the fullest part of your chest)
6. Full Shoulder / Back ? (Measure from tip of Shoulder to tip of other shoulder. Measure from the back.) 7. Top of shoulder to waist? (From top of shoulder over chest to waist or belly button)
8. Shoulder to Hip? (From top of shoulder over chest to hip)
9. Waist? (Around your waist)
10. Around fullest part of hip ?
11. Inseam? (Inner thigh to desired end of trousers)
12. Length of trousers? (Waist to ankle or desired end of trousers - for trousers only).
13. Shirt Length? (Top of shoulder to below hip or desired end point of shirt - For Shirt Only)
14. Sleeve Length? (For outfit with sleeve - From tip of shoulder (where shoulder meets arm) to desired end of sleeve)
15. Around upper arm? (For outfit with sleeve - Measure around the fullest part of your upper arm - above the elbow and below the shoulder. )
16. Length of Agbada (For agbada or man’s gown only – Shoulder to desired end of agbada)
17. Around head? (For hat only)
18. Are these your exact measurements? (Required)
19. If not exact, please explain how many inches you added to your Chest, Waist and/or Hip measurements?